Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fragment of love - 3 -

This one moved me so much :) I know how it is like to have an unrequited love. I know how it is like to have your heart broken because love is too far. A hidden confession that probably would never arrive to the one she loves.

____________________________

I remember my first day of school, when I was in line to get lunch meal, you talked to me for the first time, "What's your name?"
I remember the moment when you added me on Yahoo Messenger. We had our very first conversation and I started to notice this boy.
I heard from some folks about your last crush. My heart broke a little, I know I am not really that style. When I felt that we were getting closer and closer... I left.
On my last day of school, you hugged me. It was the warmest hug in the world. You said "Dont cry!"... and I bursted into tears. Did you know that you were my first love?

93 emails were sent when I was in America... Haven't heard from you lately.

I still cannot confess my feelings to you. And I'm moving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment